“When the going gets tough, the tough get going.” -- Kennedy Family Motto
Once you realize success is not going to be easy, you begin to take the steps required to get mentally tough and program yourself for journey toward success.
This class is about developing more insight into the kind of success required to deal to deal with difficult times and challenging situations. For example, to be resilient in the face of adversity is one of the most important elements of successful entrepreneurs.
Learn, Practice and Improve of psychological pillars that help you to overcome challenge.
You start with this module:
• Understanding Mental Toughness and Resilience: Rebounding in the Face of Adversity
• Controlling Stress: To Move Toward Peak Performance
• Overcoming the “Monkey Mind:” The importance of Mindfulness and Focused Attention
• Employing Self-Talk to Stay Positive
• Developing the Ability to Control States of Mind
• Making Goals More Compelling: Turning Goal Setting into Vision
"Remember, anything worth doing, is going to be difficult." -- M. Johannsen, Advice to future entrepreneurs